GULDHAR, UTTAR PRADESH
Our production facility at Guldhar in Ghaziabad, is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and processes. It was awarded the prestigious FICCI Quality Excellence Gold Award for Manufacturing in the year 2014.
It is also the first cigarette-manufacturing unit in India, and the second in the world, to have has been accredited with a Social Accountability (SA) 8000:2001 certification. Industry accreditations such as the ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14000 are further proof of the impeccable delivery systems and processes here.
GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH
A green field project set on 2.5 acres of land, Godfrey Phillips India's chewing products plant in Ghaziabad became operational in 2012. It has high-tech Swiss machines from Buhler, with a capacity for cutting 1500 kgs of betel nut per hour, and high speed Topack machines from Japan for packing the different variants of Pan Masala produced here.
The plant has advanced R&D operations in-house, where the key feature of the product was developed – elimination of Magnesium Carbonate, a banned substance. Accredited with ISO 22000, and complying with FSSAI's norms, this unit has Zero Discharge of effluents.
- Guldhar Factory won the most prestigious Greentech Environment Gold Award in 2017.
- Guldhar Factory once again won the Gold Award at NAMC by IRIM in 2017.
- Guldhar Factory has been selected for national level and won the AIOE –FICCI Award for the best Industrial Relations in 2017.
- Guldhar Factory won the Greentech Safety Platinum Award in 2017 – for the second time in a row.
- Guldhar Factory won first prize in "Excellence in Suggestion Scheme Contest 2015" by INSAAN.
- Guldhar Factory bagged the prestigious ChAnakya Award by GMA.
- Chewing Factory Ghaziabad won the best Food Safety Award of ASSOCHAM's "10th International Food Processing Summit & Awards, 2017 under Food Safety.
- Rabale Factory also won the Vasundhara Award 2017 by Govt. of Maharashtra for remarkable Environment Performance.
- Rabale Factory has been awarded with first prize by INSAAN for Excellence in Suggestion Scheme Contest- 2016 at Jamshedpur, 27th National Convention.
- Gudlhar Factory won the Gold Award in the prestigious FICCI Quality Systems Excellence Award for Industry 2016 ( Large Category)
- The Guldhar Factory won the Gold Award at NAMC by IRIM in 2015-16
- Guldhar Factory also won the Greentech Safety Platinum Award for the past two consecutive years along with the Gold Award for the Greentech Environment Award 2016
- Guldhar Factory once again won second prize in Excellence in Suggestion Scheme Contest 2016 by INSAAN
- Ghaziabad Chewing Factory received the Gold Award for Quality Excellence in Fame India Excellence Award 2016
- Rabale Factory won Gold Award at the Annual Greentech Environment Award and the Greentech Safety Award of 2016.
- Rabale Factory won First Prize in Excellence in Suggestion Scheme Contest 2016 by INSSAN.
- Rabale Factory has been awarded with the Greentech Environment Gold Award 2015
- Rabale also won the Silver Award at the prestigious IRIM Global Manufacturing Competitiveness in 2015
- Rabale Factory won the Gold Award at the Greentech Safety Awards, 2014
- Guldhar Factory has won the Gold Award at Greentech Safety Awards four years in a row - in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- The prestigious FICCI Quality Excellence Gold Award for Manufacturing in the year 2014 was won by Guldhar Factory
- The Greentech Foundation Gold Award in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013, followed by the Platinum Award in 2014, for Outstanding Achievement in Environment Management was awarded to Guldhar Factory. These are the most coveted awards in the corporate world for outstanding achievements in the field of Environment Management
- The Indian National Suggestion Scheme Association (INSSAN) awards was won by our manufacturing facility for a record 15 consecutive years for best suggestions/ideas during the various conventions held on different topics and places
- The Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Product Innovation, 2007 was won by Four Square brand
- The Golden Peacock Award for the Best Product Innovation in the year 2003 was won by Tipper brand, and we won again in 2006 for Innovative Product and Service. Tipper has also won the Silver medal at the Monde Selection Brussels, World Selection of Quality, 2006
- The coveted PFFCA (Paper, Film & Foil Converters Association) Star Award was won by our premium King Size cigarette Jaisalmer for the pack design and was felicitated for its excellence in design, development and packaging creativity
- The Golden Peacock award for Innovative Packaging was also won by our North Pole brand in 2005