It takes excellence in many areas to stay ahead in a competitive marketplace. At Godfrey Phillips India, we’re proud of our manufacturing facilities equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, fine R&D, the top certifications and the best practices we follow – TQM, Haichi-Ban, 5S, Kaizen Teian and others.
As a work culture we believe in an environment that promotes innovation, participation and teamwork. We have a strong focus on talent management, competency development, training the sales force and the commitment to impart education to channel partners. But what truly sets us apart is our Distribution strength, our ‘speed-to-market’.
Godfrey Phillips has multi-product and multi-channel distribution capabilities and one of the largest networks in India. Our distribution width and penetration is amongst the best in the country, reaching right down to the grassroots level in rural India.
The capability to leverage this network has been a major factor in the successes of our products and new launches.
- Access to 600,000 General Trade retailers (Grocery, Convenience, Beauty) across India
- 800 exclusive Distributors
- 6,000 Secondary Sales Executives for Cigarettes, Confectionery and Cosmetics
- Serving more than 3200 Modern Trade outlets – Hypermarts, Supermarts, Cash & Carry outlets like Walmart, Carrefour, Metro
- All major chains like Big Bazaar, Reliance Retail, Tesco, EasyDay and Spencer’s included
- Tobacco category led business with major contribution from Marlboro, FSS, Famous & Stellar brands
- Chewing & Candy making inroads in MT with premium SKU’s with distribution touching 1200 + outlets
- NGP like EVD creating footprints into MT and HoReCa formats with presence in 460+ outlets